This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of changes to our operations or practices and, further, to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in law, technology and the business environment. Any information held will be governed by our most current Policy.
What information do we collect?
How do we use it?
We use information about you in the following ways:
- We use your personal details and information obtained from other sources for the purpose of satisfying regulatory and legal requirements, for marketing, administration and customer services, to ensure that the content and services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents. Generally, we require that third party organisations who handle or obtain personal information as service providers acknowledge its confidentiality and undertake to respect an individual’s right to privacy and comply with Data Protection principles including this Policy.
- We or agents acting on our behalf may:
- perform identity, money laundering and fraud prevention checks and may pass your details onto other group companies and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection who may use your information in the same way;
- investigate your credit standing and in doing so may contact banks, financial institutions and credit reference agencies;
- We may use the information you provide us to send you SMS or email communications for you to view, this includes, but is not limited to, margin calls or other information.
- By providing us with your personal information you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes. Use and management of cookies We may obtain information about you by accessing cookies (text files which are stored by your computer or other access device) when you visit our website or use our services. Cookies store small pieces of information, such as names and email addresses. We are able to do this by using web beacons (also known as clear GIFS or web bugs). Web beacons do not store additional information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can remember things about our website which we use to improve your user experience.
We use functionality cookies to analyse how visitors use our website and to monitor website performance and function. This allows us to provide a high quality customer experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular and which method of linking between website pages is most effective.
Functionality cookies are used by the International WEB Brokers Trading Platform to allow us to remember your preferences and identify you as a user, ensure your information is secure and to operate more reliably and efficiently. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the Trading Platform, and recall your preferences, such as which language you wish to see when you log in.You can delete cookies any time you want by using the settings in your web browser. You can also use your web browser to disable cookies, although this and other websites may not function properly if you do this and you may not be able to sign in. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “analytical cookies” placed on your computer, to help the website analyse a user’s use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google may use this information for evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information you disclose to us is secure, accurate, up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes stated. It is held in secure computer storage facilities and subject to procedures to prevent accidental loss, destruction or damage.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. Please notify us of any changes of address or any other personal circumstances to enable us to maintain a correct record.
When and how to contact us
If your personal details change, if you have any queries about how we use your information, or wish to help us improve this Policy, please notify us by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 10/1/2016
Customer support 24/5